Where did the sheep get tap shoes????
|
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
 
Not my photoblog but who cares??

This is my super sexy 2006 Strato Blue Mazda 3. And yours truly with said car. w00t!!
Just because I know you are curious as to why I am posing with my car - what? Your car salesman never took a picture of you with your car??
How can you NOT love this car??? I know I love it!

There has been a lack of posting because I have been sick. My apartment is a disaster area and probably should be condemned by the health dept...ick. Now that I have improved, there is a slow but gradual cleaning to be done. Given that I spent much of last week lying on the couch or in bed, it is not nearly as bad as one would think, but much more icky than I would prefer it. Bring on the cleaning supplies!
And, music lovers, I have decided to re-attempt to learn the guitar. I apologize to my neighbors who already have to put up with an oboe and a piano but my guitar playing is really terrible. This is why it was a short-lived experiment in 1999....but here's hoping my maturity will give me more patience...and hell, it can't take nearly as long to LEARN guitar as it takes to STRING a guitar....


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com