Where did the sheep get tap shoes????
|
Monday, January 08, 2007
 
Well folks, this is it....
After much pondering and reading of the archives, I have decided to shut down this particular blog for now. It is not going away, it is just moving as to allow more privacy. I have tried to promote my livejournal account for people but since you have to actually sign up for livejournal I don't think it's catching on. Still, you're more than welcome to sign up, and I'll add you as a friend so you can read my locked entries.
In the meantime, I WILL be keeping a public blog, just not at the oboesontour address due to privacy concerns. Since I like to rant about politics and religion, I figure it's best to try and cover up my trail as best as possible. I will keep this blog up indefinitely and please leave a comment if you would like to know the web address for the new one!
Hark! An era has ended!
But, off to the more private land of livejournal as well as much better hidden public blog at an unspecified time! :)


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com